Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This is Life.

Hi.

Hello.

Hola.

Bonjour.

I think you get it.

My name is Rhonda, and this is my blog about my adventure through motherhood. I have been married for 6 years to the love of my life, and we have two amazing little female offspring, Bug and Belle, who make our lives absolutely chaotic and amazingly fantastic all at the same time.

I work full-time as a registered nurse to pay the bills, but my true love is, and always has been, writing. An old teacher once asked me what a writer like me was going to do as a nurse to which I replied... "be employed, and have excellent documentation! " *sigh* The truth is, I like what I do for my J-O-B, but I can't say I love it anymore, and so here we are.

I have many days as a mother where I'm not sure what I'm doing, and lots of times, I get it all wrong. You, dear reader, will get to hear all about it here. The laughter, the tears, the fighting, the loving, and of course... the time-outs. And that's just for me.

So stick around - it's going to be fun. And when it's not... you can send me to my room.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You're over here now, eh? I like the clean white look. Happy blogwarming!